Gratitude is the heart of our community
Feeling it, expressing it, and acting in a manner that demonstrates appreciation and care. Through sincere thankfulness of others, we cultivate communities of kindness and compassion, strengthen bonds of friendship, and grow awareness of the many gifts in our lives – and of our obligation to share those gifts to uplift and unite communities.
“Celebrate & Appreciate” is a Project 351 tradition to elevate with gratitude the extraordinary community of educators, nonprofit partners, civic and private sector leaders, Alumni, volunteers, and families who make the Ambassadors’ service journey and our mission possible.
We hope you will visit this page to learn about the special people and organizations for whom we are grateful.
We Celebrate & Appreciate:
- Alumni Noah Avila of Dighton for his leadership, expertise, and tireless devotion to create this website.
- Alumni Elizabeth Chiffer of Topsfield, Honor Petrie of Watertown, and Emma Rutan of Braintree for their invaluable contributions as members of the “website refresh” team.
- Dan Vaillancort, Jennifer Cogswell, Michael Casey, and Holy Cross Magazine for their beautiful photography that captures the wisdom and aspirations of our young leaders and stakeholders.
- Dan Stevens and Dave Ells of In the Car Media for their expert and artistic videography and for giving voice to the wisdom and inspiration of Ambassadors.
- Our partners at the J Sherman Studio, whose exceptional creativity and expert counsel brings our vision, values, and leadership model to life.
- The 3,001 unsung heroes who have worn the navy Ambassador shirt, embraced the call-to-serve, and transformed lives and communities with skill, wisdom, compassion, and humility. You are our greatest teacher, most important motivation, and source of unending pride and joy!